Monday, May 23, 2011

Project Life | Week Two thru Four

I recorded a nice little Project Life video update this morning but forgot to bring my USB cable! I will try to get that uploaded tonight but there are pictures in the meantime.

Week Two. Experiment with black and white image + story brushes by Ali Edwards [I will do a detailed product list with the video]. Loving the folded journaling cards!



Week Three. The 30th birthday week with lots of inserts! I used the other half of the divided 4x6 page protector I used in Week One to store some birthday cards. All I had to do was trim the cards and punch the 3 holes in the protector. I also printed all of my Facebook/Twitter birthday greetings out on photo paper and mounted them on the 2-sided patterned paper from the kit. A few other birthday cards were added into the page protectors or just hole punched. I used an Ali Edwards month frame to mark the start of my April photos.


Week Four. The week I met Miranda Lambert. :) More black and white, more digi elements from Ali, more ephemera, more photo collages, and more folded journaling cards. One of them I didn't fold - I wrote out the concert story on one side, added a picture of us on the other, and slipped it, our parking pass, and my Meet & Greet instructions behind one of the week's main photos. I added a total of 3 small photos inside the folds of the other card.


More updates to come. Loving this project!

2 comments:

  1. loving all your extras! can't wait to see the video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, love seeing how everyone else is doing this project.

    ReplyDelete