Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Project Life | Week One

I bought a few components of the Becky Higgins Project Life kit back in January but ultimately caved to the whole shebang a few weeks ago. An early birthday gift to myself. :) The original plan was to start on my birthday, but I decided to start last week with our trip to Milwaukee. Almost 1,600 miles logged on the bike through cold, rain, wind, small hail, sun, and 70+ degree blue skies. Quite the experience. All captured in Week One. The only thing I added to the kit was a divided 6x12 page protector (originally a divided 12x12 protector that I cut in half) with extra photos and ephemera:


Week Two is turning out to be not quite so exciting... sinus infections don't make for lots of photo ops. Blah.

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm sorry you are sick, but your album is looking great!
    I can't believe you rode on bike that far, this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the white pen you use on your photos. What brand do you use? Thanks. Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Corey - thank you! Feeling a little better now. The bike wasn't too bad, though I hear Milwaukee has 10" of snow this week!

    @Heidi - My favorite white pen is the Sakura Glaze, but I didn't use it on these pages! All of the white lettering and stitch accents were either added w/ Photoshop or w/ the kit stickers. :)

    ReplyDelete